This is my graduation project blog to graduate from City High in 2010.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Day One. (Add dramatic sound effect/music here.)

Actually, the title is a lie. We started yesterday, but unfortunately my computer died and I lost my post. So, I've titled this one as "Day One," as well. Today (Yesterday) we started these here blogs and posted to a series of questions about blogging on the main 2010 grad project site. And today, (Really, I mean today this time.) we are all working hard at deciding on what we will be basing our graduation projects on.



So far I've come up with quite few things. Here's a list:



1) There's nothing here if you couldn't tell...





That's about it so far.











Anyways, now that you see that I've some up with absolutely nothing, I'm going to attempt to scrounge up a few ideas to use for the project that will make or break my high school career.

(And yes, I am aware that, technically, that is the improper use of "scrounge." Thanks, folks.)

1 Comments:

Blogger EWilliams said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 8, 2008 at 12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home