This is my graduation project blog to graduate from City High in 2010.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Day Two.

Today is day two in the graduating class of 2010 manhunt for topics. An official deadline for between one and three topics has been set: Friday, September 12, 2008 .

Friday. That's 5 days.
That's very little time for someone who has never been able to make this big of a decision.
Being only 16-years-old, I haven't made many earth-shaking choices. (Unless choosing alfredo over red sauce on my spaghetti has changed the world around me somehow.)


Ms. Savido actually called me out, though. She was asking me what I would like to do. I gave it a nice, long thought, and came up with... nothing.
Luckily, the wonderful Ms. Savido had spoken to Ms. Watson, and Ms. Watson, being the advisor of the century, had an idea. (And no, I'm not just being polite because these teachers will most likely read my blog. I'm doing it because... ok, I'm mainly doing it because they may read this and they can think of ideas that will have never crossed my mind.)
Getting back to the idea Ms. Watson had, she wants me to help her decide on the twelfth grade English curriculum. I would do so by helping read books and make sure they fit into the theme that she has set. At least, I think that's how it is... well, that's how I imagined it in my mind while Ms. Savido explained the whole thing.

I think it's a great idea. I love to read. Oh, and I also like to try and place books into similar categories according to their writing styles, themes, settings, and motifs... or not. But I wouldn't mind it. It actually seems very interesting. But I'm not sure if I can find a way to build a project out of it.

I don't want to decide too soon though. I hoping to come up with a decent list of topics/possible projects this week, and then decide on them between Wednesday and Thursday night.

I mean, c'mon, there are a ton of intersting and fascinating and enriching topics out there.




I just haven't found one yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home