This is my graduation project blog to graduate from City High in 2010.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day Three.

I very possibly may have almost, sort of, but not really ideas for my graduation project:

Music, psychology, or linguistics.

Technically, those are three very broad and non-descriptive topics, but it's better than what I had come up with over the past few days. Right?


Anyways. In the music sense... I don't have a clue of what i could do with that. In the psychology sense: microexpressions or physiognomy. In linguistics, I was thinking of either the study of lexis or sociolinguistics. But there is also psycholingustics which is conveniently a combination of psychology and linguistics.

As for the idea from Ms. Watson, I would love to do it... just not as my entire graduation topic.


For those of you who haven't realized it though, my ideas still don't "produce" a graduation project. None of those are topics that something comes to mind right away that I could perform in the community.





Perhaps I should pick a topic that actually...
makes sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home