This is my graduation project blog to graduate from City High in 2010.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day Four.

I have officially come the realization that I have still no clue what I am going to do for this project. I have also come to discover that my topics that I just considered on Monday, don't form themselves into to "projects" like I had hoped.
So, I've decided. I will just wait one more day. Hopefully, while I'm sitting at dinner tonight, a thought will smack me upside the head and I will realize that this has always been my topic and I was meant to do it.

Unfortunately, these kinds of epiphanies don't always hit you like that.




And I don't think buttering bread while eating chicken is going to spark any new ideas in my head anytime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home