This is my graduation project blog to graduate from City High in 2010.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Proposal

We have a format for today's blog. And while I'm pretty glad we normally don't have it this way, it does make it moderately convenient.

In the proposal, I am officially done with the introduction. And I've been told that Dr. Wertheimer can be pretty judgemental of every proposal placed upon his desk and so I've been trying to reread anything written from his perspective.

Today, I accomplished pretty much the same, I wrote the introduction.

And my next step? Finish the rest of the proposal and set some general dates for the project.



And now, I'm off because today is Wednesday, and of course, Wednesday is pizza day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home