This is my graduation project blog to graduate from City High in 2010.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Day Eight.

I've decided the best way to see how a cabaret night runs, is to possibly go to a cabaret night. Good thinking, right? That's what I thought.

And fortunately, every single weeknight and Saturday nights, there is cabaret at CLO cabaret. Perhaps one of these days at 10:15 on a Saturday night I will attend the Late Night Cabaret... though you may have to be 21. Eh. Well see.

Maybe a few high school talent shows would do the trick?


I have yet to find a charity to donate all money earned to. And I have yet to find a way to actually earn the money to rent a space, rent equipment, and so on and so forth.


It's going to be rather difficult. But I think I can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home