This is my graduation project blog to graduate from City High in 2010.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day Six.

Yesterday was a day of pure insight. An ephiphany hit me like someone had directly told me to my face what I was going to do for my project.

Actually, it was sort of like that... and when I say sort of, that's what it was. Mr. Sable asked me what I had planned for my grad project so far. I told him like it was: nothing. He asked me if I wanted to do something with music. I told him like it was again: possibly. He asked me what I had in mind. Again, the whole truth: maybe something with guitar. He gave me a look (Not a bad look, just a "I don't know what to do with guitar" look.), and then said the idea that lit the fuse to my brain. The fuse that led directly to what I had wanted to do this whole time, but never knew it.

"Were you thinking something like student conductor? Because that's possible."

That's it. That's what he said that made me want to run upstairs to the 11th floor and grab a megaphone to make sure Ms. Savido would hear the next sentence:

"I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO FOR MY GRADUATION PROJECT!"
Unfortunately, my bus was coming and I had to go. Plus I couldn't find Ms. Savido... or a megaphone.


But here I am now with the same thought in my head. Yet I still haven't told Ms. Savido. I'm sure she'll be glad to hear I have any idea at all... but I don't know how she'll take the actual idea. I think it's a good one. And a possible one at that.


Either way, I'm ready for it. I'll go tell her right now.



Ok well, not NOW. She's talking to someone else. But soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home