This is my graduation project blog to graduate from City High in 2010.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day Eleven.

Today was fundraiser day. I searched high and low across the interwebs to find a good fundraiser for my project.

I was thinking a bake sale at first. I know plenty of kids that can help, and a whole drama club most likely willing to get involved.
Then, after the bake sale, I would find another fundraiser we could do. (In reality I wouldn't actually wait until after the bake sale, I'd find it months in advance.) Anyways, the next fundraiser would be something like Subway cards or the like.

Also, by this time, auditioners will have already been judged. They will also help in the bake sale and Subway card-selling.


That's what I found today. I found quite a few websites with ideas and stores to buy the Subway cards off of them, but I'm thinking to just ask Subway. Who knows? Maybe something else will come up tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger L. Savido said...

Sydney,

Be sure you make too many decisions make sure that you run everything by Mr. Sable and I first, please! All fundraisers, bake sales, and all need to be approved by the administration. You have a real step-by-step project. Take out time and make a list of all of the steps needed - we can brainstorm to make sure you have all the bases covered.
- Mrs. Savido

September 24, 2008 at 1:47 PM

 
Blogger L. Savido said...

Sydney,
My last comment had too many thoughts all jumbled together - Be sure you don't make too many decisions - run everything by Mr. Sable and me first, please!
- Mrs. Savido

September 24, 2008 at 1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home